This Valentine's Day we're collecting donations of new and gently used items to help moms and families in need.
When is this happening?
We’ll be accepting pick up requests for donations on Thursday, February 7th and Friday, February 8th.
How do I get involved?
Download the MASSE app, login (or create an account) and tap on the pink banner on the feed.
- Tell us which items you’d like to donate and why.
Schedule a pick up by entering your name and address in the app. MASSE will pick up your donations on February 11 - 13 in Manhattan and Brooklyn, and will donate them to Baby2Baby in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Last step. Spread the word by sharing your donation to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag friends who you think would like to help!
What should I donate?
Baby2Baby is looking for new and gently used but much loved items for children (ages newborn to 5 years old).
- Winter clothing and coats (ages: newborn to 5 years old)
- Diapers (open packs accepted)
- Stroller blankets (no bedding)
- NEW Infant developmental toys (no stuffed animals)
- NEW Hygiene items
- NEW Baby wipes
- Pack & Plays
- Single strollers (no jogging strollers)
- Infant carriers and slings
Where can donations be collected from?
We are only able to pick up donations from addresses within Manhattan and Brooklyn. If you live outside these areas but would like to donate please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When will my items be picked up and where should I leave them?
We will be collecting items on February 11, 12 and 13. We’ll email you the approximate day and time of pick up. Please leave your items in an accessible location e.g. with a doorman/reception or outside your house/apartment.
Who will receive the donations?
Baby2Baby will be distributing the items to at-risk families in NYC that are urgently in need of children’s supplies.