MASSE Campus Ambassadors are passionate, outgoing, and proactive student leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit. Driven by an eagerness for an immersive experience in product and brand development, they’re excited to make a direct impact at a rapidly growing startup. Most importantly, Campus Ambassadors are team players who share MASSE’s values of community, authenticity, and kindness.
The MASSE Campus Ambassador program is for current university students who want to gain on-the-ground strategic marketing and consumer engagement experience. This is an especially valuable opportunity for budding entrepreneurs interested in a firsthand look at the operations and growth at an early-stage startup in the tech and retail space.
We’re looking for a diverse cohort of students from a variety of viewpoints, cultures, identities, interests, and backgrounds.
The MASSE Campus Ambassador Program runs through this semester and summer (Feb - Aug 2019).
Represent MASSE on campus by:
- Leading focus groups with fellow students to collect consumer insights and feedback on the MASSE app; this will directly influence the design, development, and creation of new product features
- Developing and launching on-campus social media and marketing campaigns to drive downloads, in collaboration with MASSE HQ
- Driving awareness of MASSE on campus through publicizing the brand on college listservs, student groups, and campus communities
- Spearheading campus events, MASSE meetups, and other creative brand marketing initiatives and partnerships
- Gain hands-on experience and responsibility at a rapidly growing tech and retail startup
- Through direct partnership with MASSE HQ, support the development of MASSE app features, marketing campaigns, and product roadmap
- Develop skills across brand marketing, product management, consumer experience, and/or engineering based on career goals, interests, and skillset
- An exclusive opportunity to apply for a summer internship in NYC with our small and nimble team during an exciting time of growth
- One-on-one mentorship from e-commerce veterans and MASSE co-founders and co-CEOs, Elizabeth Shaffer and Lizzy Brockhoff (formerly of Jet, Walmart, and Moda Operandi)
- Personalized career guidance from the MASSE team, including resume building and interview prep
- Invaluable networking opportunities with the MASSE team, MASSE friends, and fellow MASSE Ambassadors across the tech, retail, and startup space
- MASSE swag!